Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek pork patties with radish tzatziki
- 250g very lean pork mince
- handful fresh breadcrumbs
- small red onion , finely chopped
- garlic clove , crushed or finely chopped
- finely grated zest lemon (use the juice in the tzatziki)
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1 medium egg
- a little olive oil
- 100g low-fat Greek yogurt
- tbsp chopped dill , plus extra to serve (optional)
- 8 small radishes , roughly chopped or sliced
- garlic clove , crushed
- juice lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?