Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Village Salad
- 2 small or 1 large green bell pepper, cored and sliced into thick strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled if preferred, sliced into thick half-rounds
- 1 small red or white onion, sliced into thin slivers
- 3 medium tomatoes (12 ounces total), cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- 18 to 24 Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup fruity olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or red wine vinegar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?