Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Village Salad
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- For the Salad4 cups roughly chopped ripe tomatoes, I used cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups roughly chopped cucumbers, I used persian cucumbers
- 2 red or yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces feta, drain and crumbed
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?