Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Tomato and Feta Salad
- 1 lb 5oz (600g) ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 7 oz (200g) feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large basil leaves, torn into pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 282kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 26g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|