Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Tomato Salad
- 4 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek black olives
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (16 fl oz) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|