Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Style Shrimp Scampi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 28 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled (get them from Costco! Trust me!)
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- Directions1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add garlic, stir for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup parsley and all the tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?