Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Style Roast Leg of Lamb with Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 8 cloves garlic, half slivered and half chopped
- 1 (4 pound) leg of lamb with bone in
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 4 lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes, optionally peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?