Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Style Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- One 10 ounce bag fresh bagged spinach, roughly chopped
- generous pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cups grated Havarti cheese with dill , or regular Havarti plus 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- One 8 ounce package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 - 12 ounce jar Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or panko crumbs
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?