Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Shrimp Dish From Santorini
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|