Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Salad with Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage
- 6 cups romaine lettuce hearts, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, skinned and cut on diagonal
- 6 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Greek Goddess salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|