Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Salad V
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|