Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Salad III
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 ounces tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|