Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Potato Salad Recipe with Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives & Oregano Dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb small Yukon gold or red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 oz. (1/2 cups) pitted and quartered kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?