Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|