Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Pasta with Shrimp Tomato and Kalamata Olives
- 1 lb. favorite pasta (I usually use linguini)
- 1 Tb. olive oil
- 2 Tb. butter
- 4-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb. large peeled shrimp
- cup white wine
- 1/3 cup cream or half-n-half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 3-4 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?