Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Orzo with Feta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 pound dried orzo pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|