Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Olive and Onion Bread
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages rapid rise yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large red onions, diced
- 7 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 cups pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups warm water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|