Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Millet Saganaki with Shrimp and Ouzo
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion (about 1 small)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- 1 small hot green chile, minced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes, crushed in a bowl
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup green pimiento-stuffed olives, halved if large
- 4 ounces coarsely crumbled Greek feta cheese (about 1 cup), preferably sheep's milk
- 1 pound jumbo shell-on shrimp, deveined and patted dry
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup ouzo, or other anise-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?