Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Marinated Fried Chicken - Kotopoulo Tiganito Marinato
- 1 frying chicken, weighing no more than 3 pounds, skinned and cut up for frying
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled if dried, chopped if fresh
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried 6 juniper berries, crushed
- 6 coriander seeds, crushed
- Black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Olive or peanut oil (or a combination), for frying
- Parsley or fresh oregano sprigs and 1 1emon cut into wedges, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?