Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Lazy Lasagna
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked mafalda pasta (mini lasagne noodles)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|