Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Green Beans in Tomato Sauce (Fasolakia)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes or 4 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into bit sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1 handful dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled (optional)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?