Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Feta Burger
- 6 ounces nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces hothouse cucumbers (unpeeled), coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93 percent or 95 percent lean)
- 4 ounces zucchini, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 sourdough rolls, split
- Shredded romaine (optional)
- Sliced cucumber (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?