Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Cucumber Salad
- 4 small roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) jar kalamata olives
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|