Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Chicken Stew (Stifado)
- 10 small shallots, peeled
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, or more if needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|