Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Chicken Kozani
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large red onions, halved, then sliced lengthwise
- 20 pitted prunes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|