Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Black-Eyed Peas Salad
- 2 cups dry black-eyed peas
- 1 package of feta cheese, about 7 ounces
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes in oil, about 8 ounces
- 1 cup black olives, preferably Kalamata or oil-cured
- 1 finely chopped green onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 large bunch of spinach, about 1 pound, washed, chopped
- Zest and juice of a lemon
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?