Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek Artichoke Appetizer
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 3/4 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|