Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Winter Greens Pie
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 cups chopped winter greens, such as kale, chard, beet greens, and turnip greens, center ribs removed
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- cup chopped scallions
- cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 9 phyllo dough sheets, thawed
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?