Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Tuna Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared Greek vinaigrette salad dressing (such as Kraft®)
- 3 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|