Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Shrimp Salad on a Bed of Baby Spinach
- 1 pound raw shrimp (26 to 30 count), peeled
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into medium dice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted and coarsely chopped Kalamata or other black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) package factory-washed baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|