Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Rice and Split Pea Pilaf with Artichokes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 3 cups cold cooked rice *
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups cooked green split peas *
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts packed in water or brine, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?