Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Penne with Lamb, Parsnips, Tomatoes, and Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 very large onion, halved through root end, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces medium parsnips (about 4), peeled, cut on slight diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces ground lamb
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 14 1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes in juice
- 12 ounces penne
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?