Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-Style Mahi Mahi
- 3 medium tomatoes (about 3/4 pound total), each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 4 (6-ounces) pieces mahimahi fillet (1 1/2 inches thick) with skin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 very thin lemon slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?