Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grecian Lamb Caesar Salad
- 1 pound boneless lamb meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 cups romaine lettuce - washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|