Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Great-Grandmother Bubbie's Hamantaschen
- 2 cups pitted prunes, cooked, drained and mashed
- 2 cups dried apricots, cooked drained and mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 orange, zested
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup white sugar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|