Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gratin of white cabbage & lentils in a Provenal sauce
- 140g brown or green lentils
- white cabbage , about 375g/13oz shredded
- 25g breadcrumbs
- 25g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), freshly grated
- a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 red pepper , seeded and cut into postage stamp-sized squares
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 generous sprigs thyme
- 2x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- leaves from 1 large sprig basil , roughly torn up
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?