Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gratin of Radicchio
- 2 heads Chioggia or Treviso radicchio, quartered lengthwise, or red (Verona) radicchio, cut into 2-inch-wide wedges
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus butter for pan
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 very thin slices prosciutto
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|