Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gratin of Pumpkin
- 1 medium jack-o’-lantern-type pumpkin, 4-6 lb.
- 5 cloves garlic, 2 of them chopped
- 2 lb. carrots, peeled and cut on the bias into ¼-inch-thick coins
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
- Ground white pepper to taste
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 egg yolks
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|