Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grass-Fed Strip Steak with Spicy Hoisin Sauce and Cucumber Relish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 unpeeled English hothouse cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 1-pound grass-fed New York strip steaks (each about 1 inch thick)
- 2 Maui or Vidalia onions, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?