Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grass-Fed Steaks with Kalamata-Olive Chimichurri
- 3 tablespoons fruity olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves; 2 thinly sliced, 2 pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 bay leaf, preferably fresh, broken in half
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 2 14- to 16-ounce 2-inch-thick grass-fed New York strip steaks
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?