Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grass-Fed Beef Meatloaf in a Bacon Blanket
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (ground in food processor from 2 slices of bread)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 1 large celery rib, finely chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground grass-fed beef (preferably ground once; see Cooks' Notes)
- 1/2 pound ground pork (preferably shoulder, not lean; and ground once; see Cooks' Notes)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika (optional; see Cooks' Notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bacon slices, halved crosswise
- A large, heavy rimmed sheet pan or flameproof roasting pan (not glass); instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?