Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grape and Watercress Salad with Caraway and Granola
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, toasted, ground
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons steel-cut oats
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 8 cups watercress, arugula, or upland cress, tough stems removed
- 1 pound large red grapes, halved, seeded if needed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?