Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grape and Feta Salad
- 1 head iceberg - rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 5 radishes, chopped
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound red seedless grapes
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 5/8 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|