Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grape and Almond Frangipane Tart
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds,
- and cooled completely
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 cups seedless red grapes (3/4 pound), halved
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds (preferably with skin)
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
- Equipment: an 11- by 8-inch rectangular tart pan with a removable bottom (see cooks note, below); pie weights or dried beans
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?