Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grape Pie with Lemon Verbena Ice Cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons ice water
- 8 cups stemmed seedless red grapes (about 2 1/2 pounds; preferably organic), rinsed well, patted dry
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons frozen grape juice concentrate (made with Concord grapes), thawed
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- Raw sugar*
- Lemon Verbena Ice Cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?