Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grape Leaves with Bulgur and Mint
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain quick-cooking bulgur (such as Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 1/4 cups chopped green onions (about 14 onions)
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes (about 14 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 55 (or more) brined grape leaves from two 7- to 8-ounce jars, drained, stems cut off if needed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh dill sprigs (for garnish)
- Fresh mint sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?