Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Granny's Italian Zucchini Pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|