Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Granny's Beef Stew
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 potatoes, cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|