Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Granny's Apple-Date Cake with Warm Caramel-Bacon Topping
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 medium to large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped dates
- Juice and grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, lightly roasted
- 1/4 cup crisp-cooked bacon, finely crumbled
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?