Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grands!® Biscuit Taco Cups
- 1 1/2 pounds lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package Old El Paso® 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Salsa (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|